- Control Techniques M400 VSD Range
- Product Overview
Control Techniques has set the standards in motor control since 1973.
Unidrive M400 minimizes downtime with an intuitive backlit LCD keypad offering a real-text, multi-language display for rapid setup and clear diagnostic help. The integrated PLC can execute a substantial range of sequencing and logic programs. The Unidrive M400’s impressive I/O count complete with two STO inputs, an optional SI interface for industry standard fieldbuses, Ethernet and Modbus RTU communications. Additionally, the intuitive display makes it an ideal solution for standalone machine control.
Other Unidrive M400 benefits include:
Enhance up-time and system flexibility
• Flexible system integration and remote diagnostics through optional industrial ethernet and fieldbus communication
• Flexible I/O that is expandable with SI-I/O option module
• Enhanced functionality and onboard PLC programming provides a low-cost system solution, minimizing the need for additional equipment such as PLCs
High performance open loop motor control
• RFC-A (Rotor Flux Control) algorithm provides exceptional induction motor control and high stability for demanding applications
• S-ramp accel / decal profiling provides smooth speed transitions to minimize “jerk”
• Speed control for conveyors, fans, pumps, mixers, extruders, and material payoffs where fast setup and diagnostics are required
GCM stocks the M400 VSD range from 0.75KW to 45KW with access to the entire range.